Shrinkhala Khatiwada Wins Miss World Nepal 2018
Shrinkhala Khatiwada was crowned as Miss World Nepal 2018 in the 23rd edition of Miss Nepal which took place on April 11, 2018 at Hotel Annapurna in Kathmandu, Nepal. She succeeds Nikita Chandak as the new Miss World Nepal, who will now represent Nepal at Miss World 2018 wherein Manushi Chhillar of India will crown her successor as next Miss World.
Nepal has been placing at Miss World pageant since two consecutive years. Last year, Nikita Chandak was adjudged as Top 40 quarter-finalist and was also the winner of Head to Head Challenge. Besides, she made it to the semi-finals of ‘Beauty with a Purpose’ round.
During the grand finale of Miss Nepal 2018, Manita Devkota was crowned as Miss Universe Nepal 2018, Ronali Amatya was titled as Miss International Nepal 2018 and Priya Sidgel was adjudged as Miss Earth Nepal 2018.
- Miss Glamour: Manita Devkota
- Miss Talent: Ronali Amatya
- Miss Punctual: Laxmi Poudel
- Miss Intellectual: Ashma Dhungana
- Miss Fascino: Shrinkhala Khatiwada
- Miss Friendship: Sayara Lama
- Miss Best Hair: Shrinkhala Khatiwada
- Miss Photogenic: Mahima Singh
- Miss Confident: Aastha Sakha
- Miss Popular Choice: Sandhya Adhikari
- Miss Athlete: Megha Shrestha
- Beauty with a Purpose: Priya Sigdel