Manita Devkota Wins Miss Universe Nepal 2018
Manita Devkota was crowned as Miss Universe Nepal 2018 in the 23rd edition of Miss Nepal which took place on April 11, 2018 at Hotel Annapurna in Kathmandu, Nepal. She succeeds Nagma Shrestha as the new Miss Universe Nepal and will now represent the nation at Miss Universe 2018 wherein Demi-Leigh Nel-Peters of South Africa will crown her successor as next Miss Universe.
Nepal debuted at Miss Universe pageant last year under the representation of Nagma Shrestha but could not make the first cut.
During the grand finale of Miss Nepal 2018, Shrinkhala Khatiwada was crowned as Miss World Nepal 2018, Ronali Amatya was titled as Miss International Nepal 2018 and Priya Sidgel was adjudged as Miss Earth Nepal 2018.
- Miss Glamour: Manita Devkota
- Miss Talent: Ronali Amatya
- Miss Punctual: Laxmi Poudel
- Miss Intellectual: Ashma Dhungana
- Miss Fascino: Shrinkhala Khatiwada
- Miss Friendship: Sayara Lama
- Miss Best Hair: Shrinkhala Khatiwada
- Miss Photogenic: Mahima Singh
- Miss Confident: Aastha Sakha
- Miss Popular Choice: Sandhya Adhikari
- Miss Athlete: Megha Shrestha
- Beauty with a Purpose: Priya Sigdel