Adriana Paniagua Wins Miss Nicaragua 2018
Adriana Paniagua from Chinandega was crowned as Miss Universe Nicaragua 2018 in the grand finale of Miss Nicaragua 2018 which took place on March 24, 2018. Adriana Paniagua succeeds Berenice Quezada from El Rama as the new Miss Universe Nicaragua, and will now represent Nicaragua at Miss Universe 2018 wherein Demi-Leigh Nel-Peters of South Africa will crown her successor as next Miss Universe.
During the same event, Innger Zepada was titled as the first runner up, Alejandra Pereira was adjudged as the second runner up, Laura Ramirez was announced as the third runner up and Belen Espinales finished as the fourth runner up.
Innger Zepada succeeds Helen Martínez as the new Miss International Nicaragua and will now represent Nicaragua at Miss International 2018, wherein Kevin Lilliana of Indonesia will crown her successor as next Miss International.
Top 5 Finalists:
- Belen Espinales
- Laura Ramirez
- Alejandra Pereira
- Innger Zepada
- Adriana Panigua
- Best Hair – Adriana Paniagua
- Best secret personality – Adriana Paniagua
- Miss Eyewear – Adriana Paniagua
- Miss Photogenic – Belen Espinales
- Best Face – Adriana Paniagua
- Miss Digital Moviestar – Adriana Paniagua
- The Gold Candidate – Adriana Paniagua
- The best smile – Adriana Paniagua
- My Beauty My Strength award – Dayrin Talavera
Picture Credits: Miss Nicaragua Facebook