Shraddha Shashidhar is Miss Universe India 2017
Shraddha Shashidhar was crowned as Miss Diva 2017 in the fifth edition of the pageant which took place on October 11, 2017 in Hotel Sahara Star, Mumbai. She will represent India at Miss Universe 2017 pageant in November this year in United States. During the conclusion of the pageant, Roshmitha Harimurthy passed on her crown to her successor.
During the coronation gala of Miss Diva 2017, Apeksha Porwal was adjudged as the runner up. She succeeds Aradhana Buragohain.
The grand finale of Miss Diva 2017 was judged by Lara Dutta (Miss Universe 2000), Iris Mittenaere (Miss Universe 2016), Chuck Russell (Hollywood Director), Rajkumar Rao, Vijender Singh and Kabir Khan (Director). The show was presented by Malaika Arora Khan and Yudhishtir Urs.
- Apeksha Porwal
- Shannon Gonsalves
- Peden Ongmu Namgyal
- Tejaswini Manogna
- Vijaya Sharma
- Shraddha Shashidhar
- Miss Talented- Tejaswini Manogna
- Miss Fascinating- Apeksha Porwal
- Miss Woman with a Voice- Spatika Surapneni
- Miss Tech Diva- Shannon Gonsalves
- Miss Glowing Skin- Vijaya Sharma
- Best Makeover Award- Tejaswini Manogna
- Miss Spectacular Eyes- Trisha Sood
- Miss Beautiful Smile- Vijaya Sharma
- Miss Active- Spatika Surapneni
- Miss Photogenic- Peden Ongmy Namgyal
- Miss Rampwalk- Spatika Surapneni
- Miss Beach Body- Shannon Gonsalves
- Miss Congeniality- Trisha Sood