Michelle Victoria Alriani To Represent Indonesia at Miss Earth 2017
Michelle Victoria Alriani from Bandung was crowned as Miss Earth Indonesia 2017 on July 20, 2017 at Dr. Soedjarwo Manggala Wanabakti Auditorium. The 20 years old beauty succeeds Luisa Andrea Soemitha and will now represent Indonesia at Miss Earth 2017 pageant in the Philippines.
During the same event, Alicia Beverly Weley was crowned as Miss Earth Indonesia 2017 Air, Marsha Emilia Pical was titled as Miss Earth Indonesia 2017 Water, Rita Nurmaliza was adjudged as Miss Earth Indonesia 2017 Fire and Lisa Dwi Wahyuningsih was announced as Miss Earth Indonesia 2017 Eco Tourism.
At the coronation eve of Miss Earth Indonesia 2017, following subtitles were allocated to the contestants:
- Miss Earth TEA 2017 : Kylia Tiani Putri
- Miss Earth COFFEE 2017 : Tetra Sherilla Armavira
- MEI 2017 Eco Lifestyle : Amalia Ainun Yusuf
- MEI 2017 Intelegencia : Irma Kurniasih
- MEI 2017 Botanical : Kathrine Permatasari
- MEI 2017 Animal Welfare : Mercy Andrea
- MEI 2017 Beauty Flowers : Rizky Anisha
- MEI 2017 Forest Warrior : Dewi Purnamasari
- MEI 2017 Coral Warrior : Selina Astiri
- MEI 2017 Peace : Anastasia Olivia Wongso
- MEI 2017 Eco Energy : Jazzy Anastasia Kinsky
- MEI 2017 Social Media Darling : Karenita
- MEI 2017 Friendship : Ravelia Putri Irawan
Indonesia has never won the Miss Earth crown before. Do you think the nation can bag its first Miss Earth crown this year? Share your views in the comment section below.