Miss World France 2016 Wins The Reader’s Poll of The Kaleidoscope of Pageantry!
Miss World 2016 is only four hours far to begin and the readers of The Kaleidoscope of Pageantry have already decided their winner, and she is none other than Miss World France 2016, Morgane Edvige! Hearty hearty congratulations to Miss World France along with the best wishes for the Miss World 2016 grand finale which is only few hours far.
Morgane Edvige won the poll with 19.95% acquiring 33,305 votes among the total votes of 166,934. Following her closely was Natalia Short from Cook Islands, who was in the fame because of winning the Sports Challenge Event at Miss World 2016. Cook Islands won the runner up spot with 13.26% acquiring 22,138 votes.
Have a look at Top 10 voting results-
- France- Morgane Edvige 19.95% (33,305 votes)
- Cook Islands- Natalia Short 13.26% (22,138 votes)
- Puerto Rico- Stephanie Del Valle 12.22% (20,398 votes)
- Aruba- Lynette Do Nascimento 6.96% (11,621 votes)
- Kenya- Evelyn Njambi Thungu 4.69% (7,823 votes)
- Gibraltar-Kayley Mifsud 4.43% (7,403 votes)
- Dominican Republic- Yaritza Reyes 3.98% (6,648 votes)
- Sri Lanka- Amritaa De Silva 3.36% (5,606 votes)
- Venezuela- Diana Croce 3.07% (5,124 votes)
- Lebanon- Sandy Tabet 3.07% (5,119 votes)
You can have the look at complete results of the voting poll right at this link.
Morgane Edvige is also amongst predicted front runner for Miss World 2016 crown in the final hotpicks of The Kaleidoscope of Pageantry.
While the beauty queen competes for the very coveted title tonight. The Kaleidoscope of Pageantry and the readers who made her win the Reader’s Choice Poll wish her all the best! 🙂