Miss World 2016: Sports Round Finalists Announced!
The 66th edition of the Miss World pageant is slated to take place on 18th December 2016 at the Gaylord National Resort & Convention Center in National Harbor, Maryland, United States, Washington, D.C. During the conclusion of the pageant, Mireia Lalaguna Royo of Spain will pass on her crown to her successor.
Miss World 2016 is slowly and steadily walking towards finale in all vigour, and with Sports Round Elimination ongoing today, the event has become all the more thrilling. While the Top 3 winners of Sports Round are yet to be announced, the list of the candidates who have productively managed to make the cut in the finalists spot of the segment has been revealed.
This year making the final cut to Sports Fastrack are-
- Australia-Madeline Cowe
- Cayman Islands-Monyque Brooks
- Cook Islands-Natalia Short
- England-Elizabeth Grant
- Gibraltar-Kayley Mifsud
- Malta-Anthea Zammit
- Scotland-Lucy Kerr
- United States of America-Audra Mari
- Austria-Dragana Stankovićce
- Croatia-Angélica Zacchigna
- Czech Republic-Natálie Kotková
- Dominican Republic-Yaritza Reyes
- Latvia-Linda Kinca
- New Zealand-Karla De Beer
- Panama-Alessandra Bueno
- Singapore-Bhamaa Padmanathan
- Aruba-Lynette Do Nascimento
- Bulgaria- Galina Mihaylova
- Denmark-Helena Heuser
- Honduras-Kerelyne Campigotti Webster
- Hungary-Tímea Gelencsér
- Montenegro-Katarina Keković
- Spain-Raquel Tejedor
- Uruguay-Romina Trotto
Here are few of the pictures from the sports round elimination-
These 24 contestants will represent their teams and themselves as they compete to become the Miss World 2016 Sportswoman Champion! The sports final will be held on Monday, December 12, 2016.
Who do you think will be crowned as next Miss World? Meanwhile, do not forget to vote for your favourite Miss World contestant to make them win the People’s Poll.