Audra Mari Crowned Miss World America 2016
Audra Maria from North Dakota was crowned Miss World United States 2016 on June 8, 2016 at the Cherry Blossom Ballroom, Gaylord National Resort in Northern Harbor in Maryland. This was the second edition of the Miss World America pageant.
Audra Mari succeeds Victoria Mendoza, Miss World America 2015 and will now compete at Miss World 2016 in United States in the coming December, hoping to succeed Mireia Lalaguna Royo of Spain as next Miss World.
Audra Mari has been part of the pageant since several years. In 2014, Audra was adjudged as the first runner up to Nia Sanchez at Miss USA Pageant. She also represented the state of North Dakota at both the Miss Teen USA 2011 and Miss USA 2014 where she placed 1st runner-up at both pageants.
- First Runner Up: Shivali Patel (North Carolina)
- Second Runner Up: Sasha Perea (District of Columbia)
- Third Runner Up: Michelle Pierrot (District of Columbia)
- Fourth Runner Up: Andrea Hightower (Mississippi)
- Michigan – Azia Hernandez
- Maryland – Christina Denny
- Illinois – Leslie Hawkins
- Texas – Rachel White
- Maryland – Sujita Basnet
- Maryland – Tarese Taylor
- Texas – Tarryn Shelman
Beach Beauty- Sasha Perea
Sport- Rachel White
Top Model- Audra Mari and Shivali Patel
Interview- Audra Mari
Talent- Salisha Thomas
Beauty with a Purpose- Amara Berry
Miss Photogenic- Keilani Afalava