Binibining Pilipinas 2016- Top 6 National Costume Announced!
Binibining Pilipinas 2016 is scheduled to take place on 17th April 2016 at the Smart Araneta Coliseum, Quezon City, Philippines. With only ten days left for the Bb. Pilipinas 2016 finale, the organization tonight came up with six Best National Costumes of the competition, in no particular order-
- Binibini 14 Paula Rich Bartolome – Designed by Joel Acebuche
- Binibini 38 Angelica Alita – Designed by Bessie Besana
- Binibini 19 Maria Lina Prongoso – Designed by Polly Lagyap
- Binibini 3 Angela Fernando – Designed by Frederick Peralta
- Binibini 27 Dindi Joy Pajares – Designed by Chery Veric
- Binibini 32 Jennyline Malpaya – Designed by Jonti Martinez
The voting will begin from April 10, 2016 onwards at the official website of Bb. Pilipinas and the announcement of “Best National Costume” will be done on the grand coronation night of Bb. Pilipinas 2016.
Last year, Teresita Ssen Marquez won the Best National Costume Award at Bb Pilipinas 2015. The National Costume was designed by Frederick Peralta.
Completing the finalists spot of the Best National Costume were Rogelie Catacutan, who wore the costume designed by Philipp Tampus, Ina Dominica Guerrero, who donned the National Costume designed by John Cliff Dimaala, Nancy Lee Leonard, who shined in Edwin Uy and Pia Wurtzbach, who dazzled in a Albert Andrada National Costume.
Who do you think will win the Best National Costume at Bb Pilipinas 2016?